Congratulations to Maureen from AuntRene! She was entry number 5 for the Tyson Heant ‘n Eat Entree. Happy eating.
I have a lot more in store for you in the month of July so stay tuned and make sure you tell your friends about MommyBabble.
Tyson Foods has recently added four new flavors to their Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats line (a line of fully cooked, seasoned and slow simmered meats), including:
· Braised Brisket in Mild Chili Sauce
· Brisket in Fire Roasted Onion Sauce
· Beef Steak Tips in Burgundy Sauce
· Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
Tyson is currently teamed up with Food Network host Robin Miller and Robin has been working on some fantastic recipe demo videos that show how to make, quick, easy and delicious meals using these new Tyson Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats varieties. Robin makes amazing entrees, like a Brisket Caprese Salad, Cuban Pulled Pork Panini Sandwiches and Angel Hair Pesto with Beef Steak Tips.
Cuban Pulled Pork Panini
Recipe Courtesy of Robin Miller and Tyson Foods
Recipe serves 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
1 package (17.6 ounces) Tyson® Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce, thawed
8 slices bread, such as sourdough loaf cut crosswise into ¼-inch thick pieces
8 teaspoons whole grain mustard
8 slices (about one ounce each) Swiss cheese
4 slices (about one ounce each) fully cooked ham
8 slices pre-cut sandwich pickles
½ cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Coat a Panini press, large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
2. Empty contents of pork into a large bowl, and using two forks, pull the pork apart into shreds. Set aside.
3. Arrange bread slices on a flat surface, and top each slice with one teaspoon of mustard. Top four of the bread slices with one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of ham, two pickle slices and red onion.
4. Spoon the pork mixture over the onions and top with the second slice of Swiss cheese and the second slice of bread.
5. Place sandwiches on a hot pan and cook three minutes per side until bread is golden brown, filling is hot and cheese melts.
You can win a coupon for a FREE Tyson Heat ‘N Eat Entree.
To Enter (mandatory 1st Entry) Leave me a comment telling me how you would serve the Tyson® Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce. Be creative, I’m always looking for new recipes and meal ideas for my family.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each one that you complete)
1. Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL of the tweet
2. Digg (Digg.com), or Prop (Propeller.com) this post with a comment and post the URL here in your comment for each one you you
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed (current subscribers just let me know you subscribe
This giveaway ends 7/5/09 at 7:00pm. US and Canada entries only.