Here’s my little piece of link love for you to go read. There is a lot going on right now that is more than worth checking out. I hope you’ll take some time and enjoy the great blogs who are sharing their writings right now.
First there are some wonderful posts up for the July Group Writing Project from MamaBlogga. You can read the entire list of posts on the theme of “Thanks mom”. And don’t forget to leave comments letting them know you stopped by.
And don’t forget to enjoy the carnivals going on right now. The Carnival of Family Life is up right now at At Island Life. And the Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Mom Is Teaching. And the always creative Make It From Scratch is up right now at It’s all for the best.
Here are the great posts for the July Group Writing Project:
- No Market For Used Teenagers by Robin
- Thank you Mom! by Michelle Buck
- July MamaBlogga Writing Group – Thanks Mom! by Jennifer Hitchcock
- Thanks Mom! by Mama Zen
- To my mom by Deb
- If She Were Alive Today by Mommy Zabs
- Danke Rot Koph by Kymberlyn
- Will she ever say it? by Lisa
- Thanks, Mom. by Kulia
- Thanks, Mom! by Laura Spencer
- Thanks Mom – Group Writing Project by Amber
- Dear Mother…Thanks Mother! by Corey
- Thank you, mom by Lynnae
- My Mother, My Mentor, My Friend by Jill
- GWP – Thanks mum. by Amanda Regan
- Thank you Mother by Donetta
- I wanted to say thanks by Summer
- Thanks to my Mommy by Southerngirlmusings
- Group Writing Project – July by Jenn
- Blue Denim by bellevelma
- Thanks, Mommy! by Stacey @ Look, Mom, Look!
- Naming the Mother by Daisy
- I’m turning into my mother… by Summer
- I learned by example by Heather Erbe
- Making Memories with Your Kids—Be Crazy, Unpredictable by Karen (Pediascribe)
- There’s Loving and Then There’s Liking by Dawn
- Thank You Mom in Law by Julie
- Right from wrong by Jordan (MamaBlogga)
- Thanks for coming by Kate @ Mommy Babble